Ready Pac - Review about Cobb Salad from La Mesa, California

I also had a bad experience with one of these ready pac salads.I was tossng my salad after just adding the extra ingredients that come with salad bowl.

But I was fortunate because before I took a *** I saw something just a little different than usual. I looked closer and yuck!! Disgusting!! A roach I thought.

But no, it is a pincher bug. Still I don't want to see any freakn bug in my food. Would you? I'm not blaming walmart for the bug because I know they don't make it,, plus it was very well sealed.

I absolutely blame ready pac for they're poor quality control or they're unclean packaging process.

But wamart does sell these products and they and people who shop at walmart should be aware of what theye buying and well make an informed decision.Walmart might also want to stop selling this stuff or push ready pac to better packaging process.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ready Pac. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ready Pac.
Filing a new complaint about